Saturday, June 11, 2011

..But What Else Doesn't it Contain?


I had breakfast at McDonald's with a friend this morning.

Yes, I know we have better choices, but [fill in excuse here]. One breakfast burrito mummied up tight. I'm not exactly sure what it contained, but I've been successfully duped by their marketing department into perceiving the ingredients as something resembling scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese.

What I was surprised at was their apparent need to tell me what was *not* in the burrito, and what that something was...

4 comments:

Isaac said...

What else doesn't that Burrito contain? Pencil sharpenings? Toe nail clippings? Laxatives? Cement? Otter meat? Nightmares?

Wes said...

I must assume it contained all those things, as there were no sticker labels indicating otherwise.

Máire said...

I'm a little intrigued to consider that their oatmeal-stickers are next to their wrap-everything-wrapper-stickers. I suppose different locations could have their kitchens set up differently.

Wes said...

Given the size of the kitchen, everything is right next to everything else. That's why we get the occasional big mac in the yoghurt, or fried doll head in our french fries.